Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Catching up

This year has been crazy busy, or at least that's how it feels.

After we got home from vacation we discovered that one of the water lines was leaking. Addison and I got busy finding and fixing the problem.


Even though it had been only a couple of months since all of the flooding, the ground was hard as a rock already. But, we think we got it fixed. So far so good, anyway.

Then, just like that, the summer was over and it was back to school time. 


I can't believe they are already juniors in high school! I know I say it all the time, but this has all just gone by so fast!

Not long after, Addison got her braces off.


That just leaves Abigail still in braces. As slow as her teeth move, she might be 30 before they get to come off!

Somewhere along the way we enjoyed a small hometown rodeo.


I've really decided that I like these better than the big rodeos. I don't know why, it's not like I'm riding in it or anything.

And Dax and I also celebrates out 20th wedding anniversary.


Who would have ever guessed what those twenty years would bring? But it's been a wonderful time.

No comments: